Thursday, July 26, 2007

I may or may not have licked this to see what it tasted like.


So, I've never been a big fan of hand creams. I hate how they take ages to soak in, how if you meet someone shortly after applying one they think you have heinously sweaty palms, how they get under your fingernails; the list of grievances is long, my friends. That was, until I discovered the mother of all hand creams: J.R. Watkins Apothecary's Lemon Cream Shea Butter. Not only is this generously-sized tub sold at none other than the classiest of locales (i.e. Wal-Mart) for about 5 big ones (or online for $7.99 plus shipping), it absorbs quickly so I can reach out and touch a stranger almost immediately without embarassment, and it smells like lemony cake batter. (But not in the, "Hello, I'm a hooker and I think you'll be attracted to me if I smell of food," Jessica Simpson Dessert Beauty kind of way. Glad we got that cleared up.)


Also, just as a side note, J.R. Watkins is not paying me to wax poetic about his product. I just think the man makes a really good hand cream and felt it was time to spread the love.
Plus, that would be a huge waste of his money, as I'm pretty sure about 2 people read this blog, one of which is probably my mom.


Photo credit: watkinsonline.com

No comments: