Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I've been hiding in a hole of misery and despair since C.J. was kicked off...

Not really. Mmmmk maybe a bit. I apologize for the lack of anything on the blog the past week. Not to make excuses, but to make excuses, it's my last year of school, and what with law school applications, a thesis, etc., my culinary adventures have not gone past deciding whether or not I feel ambitious enough to heat up some jarred tomato sauce to go with the spaghetti I eat on a nightly basis. If not, it's pretty much just a spoonful of Country Crock and that powdery stuff that masquerades as Parmesan cheese. Because I am a disgusting human being. Pretty soon, the pasta is going to run out, and I'll just eat the white rice you boil in a bag, maybe sprinkled with despair and stress.

So, I guess I'm just asking for some slack. I promise I'll be a mildly interesting person again sometime soon.

No comments: