Sunday, December 23, 2007

Mama's got a brand new bag

Hi! I changed some things, like the logo up top. I like the little cupcake guy.

Also, I was fully intending to post a recipe I made up for this popcorn mix, but my Dad and I are making lobster bisque (fucking hard and time consuming, by the way), and we were getting stressed out, so we each took a shot of Goldschlager. I have no idea why my parents have that lying around their house, or why I did a shot with my DAD. My parents are the kind that go to bed at 9 p.m., for crying out loud. Regardless, that plus a couple of glasses of wine means that I'm not feeling entirely competent to write up and post a recipe, albeit a simple one.

Check back in a couple of hours.

But, if I don't see you, have a merry merry day-before-Christmas-Eve!

P.S. Sorry for saying "fucking" up there. Don't want to alienate my rather large fan base of 6-year-olds. I apologize. The Demon Rum gives me the mouth of a sailor.

No comments: