Saturday, May 10, 2008

Gift

Above is a set of three pouches/make-up bags that my neighbors gave me in honor of my graduation. I don't really know why I put it on here, I just really love the way they look. So yes, on Sunday, I will be graduating from college, which is so absolutely surreal and accompanied by such a bizarre barrel of emotions that getting into them would only bore you.
Bottom line, I'm moving on to bigger things. I'll be staying in D.C., although I'm not entirely sure yet what I'll be doing (I've gotten a job offer, and I have to decide whether or not I want to take a year off and defer my law school acceptance.) So within the next week, I will have to make some Big Girl Decisions. I'm also, uh...going to Paris on Monday, which I hesitate to say because it makes me sound like a spoiled brat. I mean, Paris, twice in a month? What the haystacks, as the five-year-old I babysit says.
I'm going with my mom, and we are pretty much going to drink wine and eat pastries until we pass out, so it should be good fun. We're also going to St. Malo, which is a small town on the Brittany coast that I can't wait to show her.
So, I won't be around for a bit. Take care, and I'll see you in a week and a half.

No comments: